Thursday, May 16, 2013

Who would I like to trade places with?

    
     I believe that given the opportunity to trade places with anyone, it would have to be Reba McEntire.  She is a good country singer, and she has come up through the ranks to get where she is.  She is a hard worker and she believes in having her hand in all her projects.  She owns her own music company, and is an actor, and she is basically a southern raised girl.  She writes her own music, and plays a guitar.  She grew up singing with her family.  She believes in God, and she has a wonderful sense of humor. She believes in giving back, by helping build Homes for Habitat.  Giving back is why she thinks that she has such a good life.  Recently, she gave another family their keys for a new home. 
     
      I want to be like Miss Reba because of the fact that her singing voice is like none I have ever heard before.  I would like to be able to write music like she does.  I admire that she shares what she has and pays it forward for those less fortunate.  She has a work ethic that is to be admired.  I would like to be able to see what I have done on record, which she proves can be done. I would like to own a company that helps new artist jump-start their careers. I would like to have a work ethic as she has in her day-to-day life.  All that I have said above is what I would like to do but what I would like the most is her ability to sing as pitch perfect as she does.  She has a cute southern twang to her voice, which sets that voice apart from other singers.  To be able to sing the way that she does with the confidence that she has in her performances, would be the biggest joy of my life.  I really do admire what Reba has done with her life, so she is the one that I would like to trade places with.


1 comment: