I was reading a Respond entitled "How Facebook is Making Friending obsolete"
This was an interesting essay.
I think that the author had a good start on a right thought. I think that Facebook was originally intended to help people keep in touch with one another. I also think that with all the nasty comments it has become rather hard to want to go to there.
My family uses Facebook to send pictures to one another. We have lots of relatives on the east coast that we keep in touch with on Facebook. We all appreciate the source so that we can keep in touch over the miles.
What we need to worry about with any computer resource is that we do not become addicted and the computer becomes more important than anything else. I hope that we all use the computer in moderation. We need to remember that we have all of Oregon to enjoy, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment