Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Second Blog Assignment: React! (Visual Leaner)

The Online Student Profile was correct in explaining what kind of a learner I am, which is a visual learner.  I like it when my math instructor sits at her desk and shows us how to work out the solution out of the book, giving me the visual instructions that help me to see how to calculate the solution.

I thought that the results on my Personality Traits was basically right, the statement that says I get bored quickly is wrong.  I tend to work so hard at things, that I work on whatever task I take on until I get it completed and right no matter how long it takes. At times, I work too long on something, but I do not get bored with the subject or activity.










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_learning

3 comments:

  1. I too am a visual learner. I agree that with math I will definitely need to sit in front. Good post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christina H.,
    Appreciate the fact that others in class are visual learners. Sitting in front of the class helps me to see the boards, and the instructor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah! Math classes are often well formulated for people with visual learning preferences. Great example! I hope you'll find there's enough white-board writing in this class to work with your learning style.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete