My Reflections
My reflection on the Narrative Paragraph that I just wrote is that it was nice to think about that trip again. We have gone back again about 5 years ago, and Mr. Clinton was not there. The whole place was very quiet, as the trip was the last week of August vacations. I also enjoyed seeing Old Faithful proceed to blow water to the height of about fifteen feet. The anticipation is so interesting as you watch and watch, and then the water begins to trickle out and gradually it is blowing hot water up very high. Awesome!
As far as the the writing side of the Narrative Paragraph, it was hard for me to even come up with a Title and a subject matter. I found that the process was not coming together at first. Went to the Tutor center and Shawn helped to figure out the topic. I now see, that once I get started I am fine with the rest of the process of the narrative paragraph.
As far as the the writing side of the Narrative Paragraph, it was hard for me to even come up with a Title and a subject matter. I found that the process was not coming together at first. Went to the Tutor center and Shawn helped to figure out the topic. I now see, that once I get started I am fine with the rest of the process of the narrative paragraph.