Monday, April 29, 2013

Essay 1 Idea post

Killer Whales
My topic would be Killer Whales.  I saw my first Killer Whale at Sea World in San Diego, CA.

I really wanted to learn more about them, after seeing Keiko, when he was still alive. I noticed that he would come up to the window to see the visitors.

I would like to know more about the Killer Whale, because they fascinate me with their loyalty to family, and their trek up and down the coast of the United States.

I wonder what they think of us.  I also have wondered why, some of the Killer Whales seem to be ok to train, but others attack.  I have often wondered how they protect their young from their enemies.

I am not sure why I want other people to know about the Killer Whale.
I only know that they fascinate me.

1 comment:

  1. When I was little my parents took my sister and I to Newport, OR, and we saw a killer whale there! I would love to hear more about them. There are so many species we know nothing about in the oceans!

    ReplyDelete