Hi Classmates,
The type of writing that I use frequently is conversation style. It makes it easier to keep in touch with my east coast relatives. I write to inform the relatives of the east coast what the relatives on the west coast are doing. Writing helps me to let them know that I am thinking about them, even though we are thousands of miles apart. I use writing to make entries into my journal. I would call that history writing, so I can look back to see what happened a year ago. Since September 2013 I have used Moodle to write to the instructor, and write some messages to classmates about homework. I have several friends in the south that I constantly write to.
When I start writing for this Hybrid class I will write using the thesis-and support essay style. I know that each writing needs to be thoroughly
Best wishes,
Mary Jo Jensen
No comments:
Post a Comment