Saturday, June 8, 2013

What I have learned from this class Blog

      The one thing that I have learned from this class is that I need to study our writing text this summer.  There is so much information that I was really over whelmed. There is so much to learn about writing.  The work load is huge and that I am very slow.  I try to accomplish everything that was assigned, but sometimes all my class assignments were very time consuming, at the same time, and time did not allow for me to turn in all assignments on time.  I still did them, though.

      Learning how to blog was fun and I have finally figured out how to do it. (Laugh out loud.)
There is a lot of typing in this class, which is so time consuming to me.  I have a new laptop, and for some stupid unknown reason, as I am typing it will jump and show me the date and time in large black and white features.  It is new, and I am still learning how to work it. (sorry Jenn)
    
     I have really trusted those kind tutors in the center to help me when I can not understand what I want to say to the audience of my papers. I like writing and I have discovered that there is a load of terminology that a good writer must know and incorporate into their papers. I know that Jenn has really stretched us this term. I learned to lean on some of the other students to edit my papers. Some of the opinions were very helpful.  If, we did not learn something, we were not paying attention.
  
     After all is said and done, I am glad that I have the ability to write about anything at anytime. I know that having peer opinions is valuable, and when classmates help each other, we gain a new experience.
    
   


    



1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. There is always so much to learn when it comes to writing, and sometimes it can be overwhelming. I also just learned how to blog because of this class, and I thought it was very fun. Good luck with the rest of your schooling!

    ReplyDelete